Friday, May 13, 2005

an interesting entry abt my interesting life

Life is getting boring nowadays. As I always tell people, with 3 subs, no (decent) cca, no gal, life is boring. Slack and boring. Nowadays I am gonna haf 3 day weeks. Tues is nonsense. First two periods gp. Den end of de dumb day for me. Like wa lau eh. I end school at 920? When I cant even step out of the penitentiary we call school until 12? Damn stupid la can.

Wednesdays are equally dumb. After we finally finish stats, it would be almost the same as tues, except for the fact that the two gp periods are from 1210-120. -_-

Even eye candies cant be the saving grace in this nonsense timetable. I mean yar eye candies are cute, but as time pass, they’re losing their appeal somehow. And yar things are not as interesting anymore once the whole world, including people u dunno, and maybe even ur eye candy noe who the eye candy is.

I think the library mistresses can recognize me liao. Hahah, weiliang the library vice-chairman was telling me about the diff between the red and white tagged books, and all the color codes and stuff. Haha to me library has only one color that is of interest to me – orange. Lol (guess the color of de couch?) I was suggesting to roy that we should stitch our names on the couches, since we are the most frequent occupants. I think I spend more time on the library couch than on classroom chairs.

I think my agenda for term 2 is match support lo. Whole day go and see them lose only. So sad la. Haha but honestly compared to a certain institution which somehow devoured my alma mater we are not too bad alr.

Okie as u people can alr tell by now, my agenda is kb. Kb kb kb. Sorry ah no choice. Im too bored liao. And yups, suppressed. Cannot post interesting stuff now liao. So sad. Cuz interesting stuff more often than nort are offensive.

Haha. The only reason why im typing this entry is cuz my com is on and I got sick of yahoo pool and I got nth to do and blog looks pathetic and thus I feel compelled to type some nonsense and post it. To those equally boliao who somehow managed to read till here without falling asleep or closing the window and utter vulgarities, haha paisei ah, nth interesting. U all are welcome to slap me. Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home